What are cookies
Type of cookies
The cookies used on this website are:
- “Strictly necessary” cookies
- They are those cookies considered essential for browsing the web page because they facilitate the user to use its features or tools, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process purchase of an order, among others. Without these cookies, the aforementioned functions would be disabled.
- Behavioral cookies
- They are those cookies whose objective is the collection of information related to the user's browsing uses, such as the pages that are most visited, error messages, among others, with the objective on the part of the person in charge, of introducing improvements in the website based on the information collected by these cookies.
- The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot identify the user personally and therefore is used exclusively for the proper functioning of the Website.
- Functionality cookies
- They are those cookies that allow the Web page to remember the decisions that the user makes, for example: the user's geographic location will be stored to ensure that the indicated Web site is shown for its region, the username, the language, the type browser through which the website is accessed, among others. The goal is to provide a more personalized service.
- The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot identify the user personally and therefore is used exclusively for the operation of the website.
- Personalization and advertising cookies
- They are those cookies that are used by advertising operators with the permission of the owner of the website, which collect information about the user's preferences and choices when browsing websites. They target advertising networks who use them to then show the user personalized ads on other websites.
Opposition procedure to the installation of cookies
The user who wants to disable cookies can do so from the preferences section of their Internet browser. Depending on the browser, you must follow certain steps to modify the cookie settings on your computer: